Monday, December 17, 2007

Grading is FINALLY finished :0)

Today is a good day I am finally finished grading for my classes at CGCC and I have a sense that three hundred pounds have been lifted
off of my shoulders. Here is... a list of things that make me feel the
same "amount" of happiness:

- Flowers in the springtime
- Successful visits to the dentist (successful being defined as "no cavities" and no
drilling)
- Puppy kisses
- Innocent friends between the ages of 2 and 4 who fling themselves into my arms with
abandonment when they see me
- The last page of a VERY good book

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're here! YEAH!! I'm excited! Check out this blog when you have a moment- she makes me laugh a lot. And I'm so glad you're done grading; I was getting sick of it!

http://borrowedlight.blogspot.com/

Bea said...

Starting a blog is a VERY good way to celebrate the end of grading!

Reading the last page of a very good book always makes ME feel sad, though. If it's a really good book, the gloom can last for days.